Data Jam for Forced Labour
Would you like to help end forced labour using the power of technology and data?
Pasos Libres and the International Labour Organization (ILO) invite you to participate in the DataJam Pasos Libres Online 2021, a technological innovation competition that seeks to develop data-based solutions to eradicate forced labour in the supply chains of the products we use and consume every day.
The top three teams will get:
- · USD 4.600 in cash and in-kind prizes.
- · Mentoring for six months by the competition partners and experts.
- · Opportunity to develop your solutions with organizations such as Traffik Analysis Hub and Verité.
The competition includes:
- · Three days of training on technology and forced labour in Spanish and English, divided into ten talks, workshops and networking sessions facilitated by international experts from 4 continents.
- · Five free days for development with technical and thematic mentoring.
- · Access to the Participant Handbook of the competition.
- · Access to the data jam's Hopin, Slack, and GitHub.
More information and registration here
Form your team and sign by August 31